Thursday, January 28, 2010

Look for Less-Kanye West Rings at Paris Fashion Week 2010


This year Kanye West and Amber Rose (his arm candy girlfriend) have been all over Paris Fashion Week. From furry creatures as coats and Amber Rose's barely there outfits have made for some great front row fashion.

But I was very interested in the accessories that he was wearing. I finally saw a close up of the rings he was sporting and I was in AWWW. I am such a lover of opulent rings. The more overstated the better. The Marie Antoinette head and pyramid eyes double finger ring are something out of a dream. They are so unique.

kanye west jewelry and rings at paris fashion week 2010



But since I do not have millions and can't afford hundreds of dollars in jewelry, I settled to find some rings they could give me the same look. Here are some rings from Forever 21. MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE STORE EVER.


For more details or to purchase, click on the items below



Photo Courtesy: Stylefrizz

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home