Friday, January 15, 2010

I AM ATTENDING CHICTOPIA10 Social Influence Summit


Chictopia10 The Social Influence Summit in New York

I AM SO EXCITED AND I JUST CAN HIDE IT!!! I am attend the Chictopia 10 The Social Influence Summit. The Summit will bring together big names in the industry and take the bloggers from behind the computer to interact with one another.


I LOVE meeting other bloggers that share the same passion as I do. I Love Fashion and everything that comes with it. So to be in the presence of others with that common interest is indescribable.


Chictopia is a online social network for fashion worthy people. They bring personal street style to your fingertips. There are alot of fashion social networks out there but Chictopia is the only that is take you New York for Fashion Week.

So Ladies and Gents, if you are in the NEW YORK area or would like to attend, check out Chictopia 10: The Social Influence Summit.

If anyone plans on attending or thinking about please contact me. I live in GA and I am definitely making the trip.

I will take as many pics as my camera is able to handle. So hope to see some of you there.

Photo Courtesy: Chictopia

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Christina said...

That's so cool! I'm definitely attending :)

-xtina

January 22, 2010 at 1:43 AM  
Anonymous Jen said...

I'm going. Look forward to meeting you! :)

January 27, 2010 at 10:18 PM  
Blogger Blonde Caviar said...

Blonde Caviar will be there!

February 3, 2010 at 11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home