Thursday, January 7, 2010

Fab Find-Art Deco/Statement Necklaces From Forever 21


I know I know, you can catch you breath. When I first came saw the necklaces online I couldn't breathe either. So once I got myself back together I immediately ordered the Angular Native Necklace from Forever 21. When it arrived in the mail to my amazement, it was more than what I expected. It was very heavy in weight and looking very "luxe for less". I couldn't believe it was only $10.80. If you were to purchase this at any other store, you will pay a arm and a leg.

If I recommend getting any statement/accessory pieces these are "IT". A statement necklace with a simplistic ensemble will never go out of style. SO PLEASE GET THESE NECKLACES, FOR YOU SAKE!!! YOU WILL REGRET IF YOU DO NOT.

For more details or to purchase, please click on the items below.


Angular Native Necklace
$10.80 – Forever 21




Statement Pendant Necklace
$8.80 – Forever 21



Grand Aztec Necklace
$12.80 – Forever 21

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home