Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Target Go International-Rodarte For Target

Go International For Target never seems to disappoint. The newest addition to the "designer for less" is Rodarte. The line by the Kate and Laura Mulleavy features a edgy-chic, feminine style. Layering is the key. Target always holding true to their price point of affordability prices range $9.99 to $79.99. I enjoy the edginess with a spice girlish charm. Rodarte for Target will be available December 20-January 31. Do not hesitate to get your favorite items because I have a feeling this collection with not stay in stores for very long.

What do you think of the line? Is it a YAY OR A NAY?



Rodarte For Target






Rodarte For Target





Rodarte For Target

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Terra D said...

I think Yay! I would wear all of those outfits! Maybe not as displayed, but I would definitely wear them LOL

December 15, 2009 at 11:15 PM  
Blogger The Frocker said...

Oh, this is an intense, intense "yea." I cannot WAIT till this collection drops! :D

December 17, 2009 at 7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home