Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A Re-Intoduction of Fashion Without Guilt

Hello Hi Graphic #112Hello Ladies and Gents,
I have been doing some "real blog soul searching". I know that sounds funny but I have been doing alot of thinking. I truly want to get to know my readers and intern you get to know me. I have been dealing with alot of things within myself, about my blog. I am trying to keep great content but need to take it to the next level. I feel somewhat stuck.

As I stated in my one of my recent post, Fashion Without Guilt wants to hear from you that I would start posting some things going on in my life some fashion and some personal.

I first wanted to introduce myself to my readers. My name is Breck. I love the color BLACK, I am EXTREMELY FRUGAL, and LOVE FASHION and FINANCE.

Here is some background on how Fashion Without Guilt came to be. First off, I have a absolute obsession with finding the best deals and I mean the best. I will not buy a item of clothing over $10 unless I deem it truly necessary. I know I'M CHEAP. But from my love of fashion and frugality grew the workings of FASHION WITHOUT GUILT.


One day, while at work I wanted to help others that were like me. They love fashion but at reasonable prices. So I decided to create a blog that shared that passion.


So from now on I plan on sharing some of me with you. I hope you appreciate this and can't wait to hear from you.


Please feel free to comment and tell me about you and what you think?

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home