Monday, November 2, 2009

Frugal Tip Monday-Ways to Make and Save Extra Money for The Holiday Shopping Season

ebay logo
The Holidays are here again. (I know it seems like you were here planning for Christmas just a few months ago) Spending lots of money is on the front of everyone's mind right now. But Fashion Without Guilt is here with a few ideas to help you save or earn a few extra bucks to contribute to your holiday shopping.


Reselling Items around your home-In a previous Frugal Tip Monday I have written about Taking A Closet Inventory for Fall. Going through and getting rid of things that you know are not going to be of use to you anymore, Get Rid of It. As they say "what is one man's trash, is another man's treasure" so it's time to get selling. Reselling your own items is a great way to earn some extra cash. An article written by Ramit Sethi of Iwillteachyoutoberich instructs you on some key areas to make your ebay listing more valuable.

I personally am going to take my own advice. I am going through my closet and reselling alot of items that I know I have no use for. Wish me Luck, I will let everyone know the name of my ebay store very soon. Everything will be affordable.

Another online avenue for earning extra revenue is listing your items on Craigslist. This is a free site to list your items. ***Unlike Ebay where you ship the items to your customers, Craigslist is somewhat more based on a local scale. So if you are going to meet a potential buyer please be safe and make smart decisions before meeting a random person from the Internet.***


Please share some of your ideas on saving for this Shopping Season?


Photo Credit: Blake Creative

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have my eye on a lot of ebay things for xmas....

xoxo,
F

lekisskiss.blogspot.com <-- two girls living in nyc and chicago blogging all things fashion!

November 2, 2009 at 9:31 PM  
Blogger Friend in Fashion said...

Great tips - a good tip is to pick up gifts throughout the year, when the sales are on! :)

Be sure to check out my fashion giveaway @ http://www.friendinfashion.blogspot.com :)

x

November 2, 2009 at 9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home