Monday, October 19, 2009

Trendspotting-Shoulder Pads Under $90

Big Shoulders are back and in full effect. I remember all of my mother shoulder pads shirts and dresses. I thought they were the most god forsaken fashion choice. Having something perched right on my shoulder to give the illusion of a women linebacker. NOT!!!

But one day I had a true awaking, I NOW LOVE SHOULDER PADS. I dont what changed for me, but the silhouette of the body with the outward tails of shoulder pads is a divine combination. I now want blazers, dresses, shirts with shoulder pads.

A great to achieve this look for less is checking your local thrift shops for some vintage finds.

trendspotting-shoulder pads


For more details or to purchase, please click the item below.

Photo Credit: Chictopia

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home