Thursday, October 8, 2009

Seen In Action-Whitney Port TopShop Tyrant Stud Lace Up Shoe

Whitney Port by far is one of my favorite fashionista of all time. Her style has just the right mix of classic yet some trendworthy looks. I am a huge fan of "THE CITY". I love to watch and see the new elements of fashion that only they can give. This edition of Seen In Action is showcasing the Tyrant shoe by TopShop.

The sneaker/skipper has a great edge with the studded accents. For ONLY $40 they can be yours. I COVET THEM HARD!!! I am glad they are so affordable. They are now only avaliable in the purple and white.


Whitney Port TopShop Tyrant Lace Up Shoe



For more details or to purchase, please click on the item below


TopShop Tyrant Lace Up Shoes $40








Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home