Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Chicisimo Look of The Day: Relaxed Chic


I was doing my daily web surfing when I came across a site by the Chicisimo. It is similar to Chictopia where you can display your personal style but from what I see it is based towards Personal Style Bloggers and the people who love them.

As I was scanning through some photos that were recently posted, I came across this photo from Janet. I was instantly in LOVE!!! My personal style would definitely include relaxed chic. I am always looking for style with a effortless finish. I never want to look as if I was trying to hard. This ensemble screams comfort and style wrapped in a little pretty sweatpants bow LOL. Can you believe they were only $15 and from Walmart's Norma Kamali Line. I am surely going to replicate this look ten times over for winter, Believe me.

Last but not least check out her blog, Fashion Antics.



Chicisimo Sweatpants Norma Kamali Walmart

For more details or to purchase, click on the items below.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Janet said...

Hi! Thanks for featuring me on your blog, this is so exciting for me! I haven't posted anything in over a week because I have been totally uninspired, so it makes my day that you were able to find something inspiring from my blog dispite my lack of effort recently. Yea!!!!

-Janet from FashionAntics.blogspot.com

December 20, 2009 at 3:38 PM  
Blogger Janet said...

Oops, I meant despite...my bad!

December 20, 2009 at 3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home