Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Oufit Inspiration-Delmy From Fashion Bananas


Delmy from Fashion Bananas is one of my favorite daily style reads. Her style is very modern, chic, and subtly sexy. This outfit in particular is screaming "I am SEXY and Innocent" all in the same breath.

I asked her today on Twitter "What is the brand of the cropped white top, that you are wearing in the post?" She replied "A Lux tee from Urban Outfitters that she DIY'ed herself. She created a crop top by cropping it herself." And I said "Please forgive me now because I am going to have to Jack this look for myself tonight." She told me "Get It Girl, Have Fun Tonight." I guess that was all the validation I needed to start my quest to recreate this look.

Amazingly I went to AMERICAN APPAREL FLEA MARKET SALE this past weekend and purchased those same pants in a mint/seafoam green color. How Ironic!!! After work I am going to Forever 21 to buy a white shirt to complete the look.

Tonight I am going to see one of friend's perform LIVE for the first time and I think I am going to Swagger Jack this whole look. I hope it turn out the way I envision it. So wish me luck and I will post pictures tomorrow, if the look is a thumbs up.



fashion bananas

fashion bananas1

fashion bananas2



Photo Credit: Fashion Bananas

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Francesca Robertson said...

i love wearing crop tops with high waisted pants! really flattering look!

xoxo,
F

lekisskiss.blogspot.com <-- Texas gal bloggin fashion from NYC!

June 15, 2010 at 6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home