Wednesday, May 19, 2010

My Favorite Heels-Mossimo® Virginia Nude Pumps for $30


Target Missimo Virginia $29.99

Where do I begin? Maybe a couple of months ago, as I was browsing through the shoe section in Target and I came across these "GEMS". As we all know that nude is a very huge trend this summer, having a great pair of "go-to" nudies are the only way to go.

I try to wear them every chance I get. Trying to find the right nude shade and tone can be difficult sometimes. But the Virginia heel from Target is definetly a woman's staple wardrobe item.

If you plan on doing some shoe shopping anytime soon I HIGHLY RECOMMEND getting a pair of these Bad Boys. ASAP.

P.S. I think I am going to buy another pair just so that I can have them for the fall because I am going to get my money's worth this summer.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous amanda Allison said...

I tried those on last week. I wasn't too impressed with the color. Its like the nude was more on the yellow side. I'm glad you're loving them, though. You should post pics with them on!

May 19, 2010 at 3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home