Thursday, May 27, 2010

Pictures from my Trip to NYC


I am sorry I have been somewhat M.I.A lately. At my place of employment they have put restrictions on websites that we are allowed to view and of course BLOGGER was one of the chosen few.

So when I would usually have time to write post at lunch and throughout the day, that now is not possible. So I have to wait till after work to write post, and as of late I have no time post I have been SO BUSY. But THANK YOU to ALL THAT READ FASHION WITHOUT GUILT, I am forever grateful.

Here are some more pictures from my trip to NYC. The photos are ranging from random sighting seeing to just some places that I visited while in the BIG APPLE. So I hope that you enjoy and there are still more to come. I took some many pictures it's ridiculous.


Still to come Independent Fashion Blogger's Social Influence Conference and I meet some of the biggest bloggers out there. STAY TUNED.


071

On Canal Street



072

Just a store front with beautiful Asian Jewelry


073

A dragon from Chinese New Year


074




075




076




078




080




081




084

Confetti in the street from shoot off poppers


087

A Band playing for Chinese New Year



090

Confetti falling from the sky

092

A extremely tall building



093







094







095

A man dressed in traditional Chinese Garbs

101

TOPSHOP in SOHO never been to one in my Life!!!
So Excited.


102

TOPSHOP


103

TOPSHOP


104







106







107

Forever 21


108
Forever 21


109

Forever 21

112





114



117

Right in the middle of a confetti cloud


119
Chinese Dumplings (can't remember the name of the place)

120
Noodle Meal from the same place
The food was EXCELLENT.


121
Just a random shot before heading back to my hotel for the night.


Just so happen when I went to visit NEW YORK it was Chinese New Year, so that is where the dragons and the confetti came from. I had a blast that day exploring NYC all by myself. There are so many people here and there it makes you feel alive. I heard Jay-Z and Alicia Keys in my mind. "Concrete jungle, where dreams are made of, there is nothing you can do, Now your in NY, NY, NY. Aww LOVE THIS PLACE!!! LOL.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home