Thursday, June 3, 2010

American Apparel Flea Market Coming To Atlanta


American-Apparel-Flea-Market-AtlantaAmerican Apparel Flea Market Is Coming To Atlanta. This their only stop in the South. I am so happy Nichole from American Apparel contacted me about this event. I LOVE AMERICAN APPAREL. Their aesthetic for comfort basics are a staple in anyone's wardrobe.



They are having a huge Flea Market sale- with over 100,000 pieces up to 85% off. (We even have some stuff as low as $1!)


I own the Interlock Pencil Skirt by AA and it is one of my favorite go to skirts for when I want to look classy and have that spice of sexiness. The fit and length are perfect for the woman on the go that wants ease and style. I can tell you I wear this out every summer and it still looks brand new.

So if you are in the Atlanta Area here are the details:

American Apparel Flea Market
Atlantic Station
20th & Fowler
Atlanta, GA 30363


Friday, June 11th 10:00am - 8:00pm
Saturday, June 12th 10:00am - 8:00pm


Also, here's the Facebook event link if you want more info, or to RSVP:
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=121154274591346



If you are going to be there, comment and I would love to have a chance to meet you and see what great buys you were able to snag.


Happy Shopping and I will try my hardest not to spend all of my savings in one day. LOL but it will be very hard.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home