Thursday, July 2, 2009

Fourth of July Style Ideas

The Fourth of July only being two days it's time to think of what to wear. Many of us will be attending festivities that are outdoors, so comfort and style are mandatory. I have selected some examples for ideal outdoor and casual looks from some my fashionistas over at Chictopia.

fourth of july style ideas


Here are some key factors to keep in mind for any event that is outdoors:
1. Comfort first, chic second
2. You can never go wrong with a summer dress
3. Shorts are always a great alternative
4. If you are going to wear jeans, make sure they are comfortable and breathable
for your all day event
5. If you are going to wear heels, always have a pair of flats on standby
6. Please have your sunscreen and insect repellent
7. And last but not least, everyone have a Safe and Happy Fourth of July

Photo Source: Chictopia

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger stylejeng said...

You have saved my life!! lol I was struggling on what to wear for 4th of July but I'm settled. I will post my outfit on my blog. =D You have the best advices! You deserve more followers. I will definitely blog about you too. <333

July 2, 2009 at 5:49 PM  
Anonymous Dottie said...

Love all these outfits! Thanks for featuring me!! Here's another Fourth of July outfit :)

July 6, 2009 at 8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home