Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Great Finds-New York and Company

As I was looking online today for a structured/cropped pants and I came across New York and Company. They are a great alternative to the somewhat overpriced Limited stores. There overall selection is very business casual with a modern touch. I found two styles that were exactly what I was searching for, the ankle and black tapered pants. My purchase would total under $25. What a Steal!!!

For more details or to purchase, click on the items below.

$14.99

$7.99



Photo Source: Shopstyle/NY&Co.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Amanda Allison said...

I love NY&CO! Like you said, they have modern business casual wear that works for almost any occasion.

July 1, 2009 at 7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home