Friday, April 30, 2010

Update-HELP I AM IN A FASHION DEPRESSION


fashion dpression,depression

Here is a update on my progress from "Help I Am In A Fashion Depression".
First I want to thank everyone that gave me support and understood exactly where I was coming from. It was actually surprising to see how many of you felt somewhat the same way. I was glad to know that I was not the only one that felt that way.

So here is my progress from the past weeks. I am so sorry to say that I have not made any progress in achieving a better visual appearance in the workplace. The night before I have such good intentions on getting up early, choosing something other that my same 5 outfits and sprucing myself up. But what do I end up doing, getting up at the 7:00 am and racing against the clock to get out of the door on time and retreat back to my work pile of clothing. It is so sad, I think I need a therapist. Dr.Phil I need a interview STAT!!! LOL. I don't think it is that serious but I need a Intervention with myself.

I think how did I get this way? What went wrong? I used to care how I looked and dressed, now my image is not very becoming. Every weekend after I was my hair I say to myself this is going to be the week. But what ends up happening is the same routine, Day In and Day Out.

Does anyone truly feel like I do? I sit at a desk all day and it does not give me the motivation to want to dress up but I need to my livelihood depends on it. Spring is here and it time for a new beginning. I am not sure what it is going to be but I need a DRASTIC CHANGE. I am thinking of cutting my hair. Having long hair it is easy to get into the ponytail routine very quickly. I need something that I am able to maintain but gives me something new. So until next time my pretties, Stay Fabulous!!!

***Please share your thoughts,comments,and questions below? I am will be featuring them in my next Fashion Depression Update?

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home