Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Sorry for the Lack of Post


I just wanted to let you know that I am not neglecting my blogging duties but this past week has been a dowsy.

My roommate of almost three years gives me a three week notice to move out and find a new place because she has closed on a new home. So scrambling trying to find a place for rent that is still close to work is a HARD THING TO DO. And on top of that, the next day as I am driving home from work I get into a auto accident that completely totaled my car.

As you can see from the pictures below, I was not feeling too great after everything settled. But I am doing alot better now but just trying to get myself back on track.

With moving and trying to find a car and dealing with insurance companies I am just a little overwhelmed, but no need to fret my pretties I will be back posting in no time. I love sharing things with you and can't wait to get back to what I LOVE BEST.

Love you all and Thank you for your support.

94 Honda Accord






94 Honda Accord






94 Honda Accord






94 Honda Accord

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Artfully Awear said...

Breck,
I'm so sorry to hear this!! I hope you will get it all sorted out soon. I'll be thinking of you, girl!
Love,
Ariel

April 29, 2010 at 9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home