Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Rachel Roy-Estelle Limited Edition Jewelry Collection


Rachel Roy and Estelle have teamed up to create a very unique and affordable Limited Edition Jewelry Collection. I am a HUGE FAN of Rachel Roy. When I see her clothing, I feel elegance and style but always a element of comfort.

As I learned and came across the collection I was immediately in LOVE. The soft jeweled tones with accents of gold is a perfect channeling for this spring season. The prices in this collection range from $39-$159. I know that isn't Fashion Without Guilt but I have only selected the pieces that suit everyone's price range.

There is everything from a Double Finger Ring for $50 (my favorite) and a Jeweled Ear Clip for $30.


So do not forget to get whatever item that you love right now, because some items have already sold out.



So for more details, click on the items below.




Happy Shopping

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

I found your blog from the Atlanta Meet-ups Group that you had formed and am loving what I'm reading so far! Nice meeting you!

--Erica D.
http://rebelfashion411.blogspot.com

April 7, 2010 at 9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home