Tuesday, March 23, 2010

H&M Garden Collection First Look from Fab TV


I can hardly contain myself. The arrive date is near for the long awaited Garden Collection from H&M. I am like OCD when it comes down to something that I really want and I know that there is a limited supply.

I have called H&M at least 10 times in the past two weeks just to make sure that I have not missed beat. I have even set a reminder on my work calendar so that I can call right as the store opens to put certain items on hold. And here are some pictures from my computer as proof:


h&m garden collection




h&m garden collection



The collection is premering on March 25th. I can hardly hide the excitement and anxiousness that I feel. I have literally had a dream that I am at H&M trying on the collection. I know I am CRAZZYYYY!!! I wrote about the Garden Collection back in January and posted some of my MUST HAVES ITEMS.

But Fabsugar they have a exclusive sneek peek inside the collection before it hits stores. Is anyone as EXCITED AS I AM?




Video Source:FabTv

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home