Monday, March 22, 2010

Frugal Tip Monday-Spring Cleaning Tips and List




Spring Time has finally arrived. For some of us they were still having snow in some parts of the US on Saturday. Not here in Georgia it was a beautiful and warm.

So what did I do to take advantage of this Glorious Day?, I shaved my legs after them being in hibernation for months and put on a skirt. YYYEEEAAAHHHH FOR ME!!!! But anyways, it is definitely time to get everything in order for Spring Cleaning.

I am still in the process of trying to earn money of items that are in my home and not being used. So I took some time to find some great information guide on Spring Cleaning and even found a check list that can be printed and used as a handy "get ur done" guide:


How Clutter Can Cost You @ Get Rich Slowly
Spring Cleaning Tips @ Life Organizers
Storing Winter Clothes @ HouseKeeping
Spring Cleanup Check List @ CasaSugar
Great Surprise/Hidden Organizers @ Real Simple
Tips to Make Money From Spring Cleaning @ Ehow
Ways To Earn Money After Clean Out @ Fashion Without Guilt
Organize Your Finances @ SavvySugar

***And one more key thing to finish out your Spring Cleaning Duties: Go through your email inbox. Organize, create folders, and delete all the items. You will feel 10 times better. That is what I have been doing all last week. Cleaning up my email. It is like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders.

Photo Credit: Stacys Random Thoughts

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home