Saturday, February 27, 2010

Look For Less-Ashley Olsen Tommy Hilfiger 2010 NYFW



Ashley Olsen can never do anything wrong in my eyes. Her fashion aesthetic is one of my personal favorites. She has such a classic, elegance about her while still a child like innocence.

Her recent wardrobe choice for the Tommy Hilfiger 2010 Fall Fashion Show was my absolute favorite. The simplicity of the over all ensemble with the hint of lavish accessories was the perfect combination of effortless chic done so right.



Like the book by Dr. Seuss "Green Eggs and Ham" I would wear this on a plane, I would wear in car, I would wear it everywhere. Ashley Olsen has yet again stole my heart and shows that fashion can be basic and still "extremely chic".



For more details or to purchase, please click the items below



Photo Source:Zimbio

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home