Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Trendspotting-Sequins

Sequins have always been a favorite. I reminds of the the glorious debauchery the was Studio 54. The lights and glamour is something that I crave. Sparkle and glitz is always a girl best friend, whether it be some bling or just a accent of shine we can all appreciate some shine.


These are some great example of sequins done right. Pairing sequins with something a lot less casual will still create the look without going overboard. Sequins OVERLOAD is not a pretty sight. And if you are going to go all out, one item only like a dress will surely keep on the right track. Shopping your local thrift stores is a great way to find this trend. Vintage is always in.

Do else anyone else love sequins like I do?

sequins



For more details or to purchase, please click on the items below.



Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Constance said...

Thankyou for featuring me, thats really lovely of you!!

Constance x
www.constance-victoria.blogspot.com

September 16, 2009 at 2:30 PM  
Blogger Anderburf said...

I really adore sequins too! I agree that overkill can be bad but done right and result is stunning and memorable. I have an event coming up and found a great sequined cocktail dress at Elegant Mart http://www.elegantmart.com. I had never shopped with them before and was really impressed with their selection and I got free shipping which was a bonus! Thanks for the tips on where to get even more sparkle for the upcoming winter season!

September 19, 2009 at 2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home