Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Look For Less- House of Harlow Triangle Necklace

House of Harlow by Nicole Richie is a one of the best "celebrity turned designer" collections. Her designs were very well thought out and have great quality. And were relatively affordable. I cannot wait to see some new designs. The Triangle Necklace by HOH was my absolute favorite. Forever 21 created a replica of this design, for a cheap more attainable version for the average woman.

Would Splurge or Save? Which would you choose?

For more details or to purchase, click on the items below.

House of Harlow

$125





Forever 21

$14.80


Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Lions, Tigers and Fashion OH MY! said...

I do LOVE your blog! I will add you to my list! Thank you for the comment!

August 5, 2009 at 4:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is exactly why I love f21..that is such a good copy!x

August 6, 2009 at 7:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home